Wednesday 2 October 2013

Bored In Irish

I'm in Irish at the moment, we're doing the past tense I think. It's really boring so I decided I'd do this instead. I've changed the email address because I really hate hotmail and can't be bothered checking two emails, I just never did. So my email is ruska97@gmail.com now if you wanna email me for any reason. Seriously, any reason at all, including boredom or whatever you feel like, I have far too much time on my hands anyway. We have this open day today so we're getting off early. A few of my friends are staying to help out. It's actually quite funny this year, there's this whole industrial action thing the teachers have going that started yesterday so as of yesterday they can't stay after school hours. This means that it's pretty much student run for the first time ever. Which I think is pretty awesome really. Anyway I'm not doing anything on that, I've just gotten off school (I didn't get this finished in Irish) and I'm heading off soon. I'm sure I meant to say something more but can't remember anymore, so bye. Oh wait, just remembered what it was, I've decided that I'm going to start making YouTube videos. Also Weronika might come back or at least start a blog linked to this one. Also she may join me in making videos. 
Cya,
Ruska

No comments:

Post a Comment