Wednesday 16 October 2013

Sorry

     I'm useless at updating the blog, I just kinda forgot about it I guess... I don't know why I forget, I do quite enjoy posting stuff up here and imagining that people actually read it. It's just kind of a place for me to vent to be honest. At least I'm not as bad as Weronika who still hasn't posted a single thing on her new blog. My friend from Finland came to stay for a week yesterday, she's in bed now though, as I should be (well I'm in bed but not asleep, obviously). Her first day here started off great, first we went to my GP (doctor) and then to hospital for multiple hours to see if my hand was broken (it wasn't). We had to walk to both in the lashing rain so from about 9.30 am to about 2pm we were sitting in soaking wet clothes in horrible doctors offices and hospitals so that was shit. We got home and hung out beside the radiator for a few hours and then we went to town and we got various stuff (she got a top and a CD and I got new earphones, they're bright yellow!!!) We also went to a demo for a little while which was nice but pretty small. So it was an alright day, pretty good if you disclude (I know that's not a word, piss off) the medical shit. Wow, this is a boring post, sorry about that. Umm, I'm sure I can tell you something to make it vaguely more interesting... My hand story really isn't that great, Weronika kicked me in the hand on Saturday and the bone seems to have popped out of place slightly and left a gap between some joint in my hand. Basically my hand is super painful especially where there's this little bump on the back of it. It also affects my wrist so I can't really do anything with my right hand (including typing). Using the laptop in general is very difficult because I just feel the urge to use the hand that hurts like something excruciatingly painful hurts (aren't I so good at this). I may take some painkillers so I can get to sleep actually cause this is pretty bad. Ok I'm gonna stop whining now and go listen to The Strypes or Jake Bugg with my amazing new earphones.
     Cya,
     Ruska

No comments:

Post a Comment